I was driving around my first week here getting used to the surroundings. Loving every minute i am in this Beautiful place. When I am met up with this sound coming from my car, Monday driving to work I was so fearful my car was going to break on me. Got to work, and called my mom and through her and justin we were trying to work it out.
Long story short. I am with out a car, and have had it worked on and It is still not working right. After I already paid for some repairs.
I have been praying about all this and one moment I thought I just buy a new car, well I don't know if I could really, living here and needed to register it in vegas, I LOVE my car, It has personality, and although i know it doesn't. I think it has an awesome personality about it. and Love driving it around. On all my wonderful road trips. Well after speaking to my grandparents who I LOVE so much, My Grandmother spoke t0 My mechanic/Uncle about what he thinks. and He says for me to ship it to vegas and he will repair it and I can pay him back as I can, with no interest. Wow, who can say they who are running a business would be willing to do this. I am truly greatful for my family and all the support they give me through all this ordeal, and for all the help of my friends I have made up here who are willing to drive me around and get me to where I need to be. I truly hope through their generosity that heavenly Father will see fit to bless them and thier families for all the things they stand in need of.
Any way. so I was reading some of my blogs, not on my computer, since that to broke, and I have to give out more money to repair it. Yeah. I found this little mormon message about "Good things to come" while I watched it tears came to my eye, because it is what I am feeling right now. I am not sure why I was directed to Montana, and to the People I am living with, but I know I am meant to be here this summer, and there is something here for me to learn and do. But I am also giving this trial/test, still haven't figured out which one, to deal with and I will bear it well So I can recieve the blessings he wants me to have.
You must watch it so good...Also I want to have Jeffery Holland tell me its going to be ok, it sounds like HF or Christ is saying it to me as well.
Well I am done rambling on about my life and misery but It will all be ok and work out great.
1 comment:
Thanks Steph. I needed that one.
Post a Comment