March 23, 2009

Luggage and sleep

Alright... Here I am at work on break before I have to teach a trail.... And I am tired... Like REALLY TIRED... you know the kind that gives you a headache, and you try to nap and it isn't working.

Well my flight actually took off from the airport, after sitting on the plane for almost an hour.. and it was rocky while taking off. I wasn't ever afraid, but fearful we would have to comeback. So I got to sit in the emergency asile... where there is more leg room... So I liked being able to stretch out. But in the middle seat I was packed in like sardines. But oh well It worked better than the way to.

Well we got to San Antonio. I got to take a good size nap. And then when we got there we took off rather quickly. But due to the delayed take off we were still late getting in. But We had a good tail wind So not to bad.

So I went to get my bags and Surprise Surprise... No Bag to be found. SO I went to the office and the typed a thing up and said they would call when they find it. Well I don't have a cell phone that works. Hmmmm well I gave them a friends number and they will call them.

So I don't have anything to shower with put makeup on or brush my teeth with.... Lucky me my friend Heidi who picked me up had a bunch of toothbrushes and paste so she gave me one... Thanks Heidi.

By the time I Drove home it was 2:45, and I get to be up by 7am so I can be at work. So 4 Hours of sleep fun times. I keep thinking I should have left earlier. But all sunday it was windy so It was the only possible time to get back. So I will have to just deal with this....
I just want my suitcase....

Question how can you loose a bag when I delayed so much I was there 2.5 hours early. And I never left the plane. And It was only One bag. It was the same plane as the one I originally got on. SO wouldn't have been on the plane the whole time. So Whatever I just better still have that bag and I hope it isn't magically disapppered.

Oh but a blessing from this was.. My car has a broken speedometer and I have to use my cool GPS to tell me my speed. well last night when I was driving home I looked down and My speedometer was working. I was so excited because my GPS holder was in the bag that was lost. So I was able to go the safe speed and I never feared seeing a cop since I knew my speed.
It was a true blessing. And got here faster than normal.

Still tired and grumpy. But back to work I go

2 comments:

Sam G said...

Haha! I read your blog.

Glad you made it home safe. Good luck with the suitcase.

Anonymous said...

Stephanie you really picked up my day when I read your blog Got a really good laugh. Not Laughing At you but with you. At least your Speedo works again. Your luggage probably got taken off in San Antonio by mistake. They will find it. Just think "What doesnt kill us makes us stronger" although sometimes we wish we were dead instead.