Ok So this week was an insane week, Just for the fact that I was just coming off a vacation, I got in late, with no luggage and I had to be ready for work by 8am. Hmmm I hoped the beginning wasn't a que on how the week was going to be,
Lucky for me it wasn't But it wasn't Awesome.
We had a school come that is so big it took up both camps. they have been coming for a long time. and so They already have it in thier heads what works, and the teachers aren't afraid to tell David my boss if they don't like us. (the Naturalists)
So On very little sleep I was working with the school. I don't think I caught up on my sleep for 4 days. But everyday I Pushed on.
On the days We had horses, I actually volunteered to do it the whole time... Why you might ask... I was thinking that myself. It was actually two Fold... I didn't want to do canoes. (glad I didn't they had ones that tipped). and then after spending time with Pal Kate, She thought it was neat I did horses almost weekly, But I told her they horses are annoying. But her excitement. Made me remember I actually like horses. SO I volunteered for it. AND it wasn't even that bad. I almost got kicked by 2 horses but I am getting better. I can catch saddle, and but bits in most of the horses. I borrowed Man from Snowy river while I was home and Watched it. I think I can deal with horse so much more.... =)
I did get my suitcase back on Wed afternoon. It was great. to have my cleaning stuff. That is myself. I like that my coworkers let me borrow but there is something about having your own things to use. and your routine in the morning does revolve around your things. But now I can say my luggage was lost... and they broke a wheel.... But oh well.
I was only complained about once by the lead teacher, just because of something I said to a kid, who in my book has some attention issues. Meaning he does things to get attention. and I won't give it to him. SO I asked him to leave star lab after I told people not to talk. and He did. repeatedly. Afterwards I said something that was taken wrong, and it was but I got distracted mid sentence, and I meant it to be more of a polite jesture. Oh well. I apologized to her and the boy, the day after.
They brought A Drug dog, and had thier high schools drum line come out... That was fun both times. I wanted them to plant the drugs on me... But they wouldn't I thought I would be fun.
and Then there is something about drumlines. They beat they make it makes me want to dance.
All in all it wasn't to bad of a week. I am kinda sick now... but just in the throat, and nose. But thats what happens when there is a big change in temp and I don't get enough sleep.
SO there you have it a little view of my crazy week.
No comments:
Post a Comment