March 22, 2009

Spring Break Fun

So here I am awaiting my flight back to Texas, which is delayed due to High wind in Vegas.... Wacky!

But Lucky McCarren has free wifi internet so Here i sit waiting, wishing there was outlet close by to plug in for some power so it might die on the flight... No movies for my enjoyment.

So this vacation... if that is what you would call it... Ok so it was but I have been really busy that I haven't had time to really relax and enjoy not working. You know lounge around wasting the day. But with the work schedule I keep it would be very lazy of me not to stay busy.

SO BUSY is what I did.

I first started the vacation with a trip down to Fort Hood to visit Natalie. It was a fun trip. We did some shopping, (with gift cards from christmas) and eating out. and watching movies... Race to witch Mountain. It was amazing, But entertaining. It was a disney film.

I then drove to Dallas to catch a flight home to vegas. I didn't get lost with My GPS but I did get in an argument with it. I wish you could have heard it, I was thinking I was being rediculas. But Thats me.

So a good friend of mine took me to the Airport. Thanks again Heidi, Such a great friend.

Then I got into vegas. I did lounge around for some of wed. But then I had made an appointment to play with my friend Kate. So I had to get up and start moving.
We had a fun Time playing catch up and eating. Playing Yatzee and watching AI (still not into the show, but I don't mind watching it)
I loved chatting about Life and the learning experiences we are all having. Its a little unnerving not knowing where life is going to be leading you. It was so much fun to talk with kate, and shoot the breeze with RJ but It would have been a bigger blast with Sheree there (since tanya would be working late). But I took what I could.

Thursday was preperations for My Mom's party on Friday. So I made a cake at Grandma's and Grandpa let me borrow the bug. Which I was so grateful for since I borrowed it longer than I told him I would, I am glad He didn't get to angry. Thanks.

Friday morning my Mom and I got to used for Canyon Springs High school's CSI class quaterly crime scene demenstration. My mom and I were victims of a crime. and Ended up dead. There was a guy there that did makeup and made us up to be dead from someone strangling us. We both layed there fro 2 hours trying to be still. Oh it was hard. Mom moved more that she should, but I was better just becuase I tried to go to sleep and then I ended up going to my happy place. It was hard being on the hard floor and having....

Oh we are boarding I will talk later.. Pray for good weather

2 comments:

sara said...

Sounds like fun pretending to be dead! I'm glad you got a little break and some time to be back home.

Sheree Flick Photography said...

Tanya mentioned you wanted to hang out if you were coming but I never heard anything. Sorry I missed out on all the fun.