January 11, 2009

Never to Late


So this is a collage of my Traveling home to Vegas for Christmas It was fun, Ok I lied not at all I broke down at some point, but then got my second wind when I got a look of snow in Flagstaff. Then the snow I saw in the vegas valley. Who would have known, I have known it to snow but not to stick around days after, it was so cool.

Oh and I took a random way through laughlin to avoid the Dam traffic, well I saw this mountain that looked like the thumb mountin in the movie Holes. seriouse, its 2nd pic in the 2nd row of pics in my collage. But Just letting anyone know if you are thinking about driving to texas and you are 17 mi away come a visit but be worn its a hard long boring drive.

talk later


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sheree Flick Photography said...

I don't know how you drive that far and for that long all by yourself! Good thing you had your camera to keep you company! :)

Sheree Flick Photography said...

Oh, by the way, your Mom gave me your Christmas card when she came to pick up her picture CD. Thank you! :)

sara said...

I agree with Sheree. That's too long of a road trip to make by yourself. You should find someone to buy a one way flight and drive with you.
What did you listen to the whole time?