option 1: Stay at home with the fam, well go to Uncle and Aunts house with the Fam.
Answer: Nope just spent all Christmas with the Fam ( I know Heartless)
Option 2: New Years Eve Dance for YSA
Answer: No Way I was not about to jump at this offer, First of all I don't have a dancing partner (Sheree), I am
also here not to meet anyone and have fun, I think Dances aren't what they used to be Now LAME!!
Option 3: Go watch at the Rio a guy Jump his Motorbike
Answer: I actually was leaning towards this option sounds like fun, But the day of I wasn't feeling the crowds. I
Just wanted something low key and fun So......
Option 4: Guitar Hero at Nicole's Apartment
Answer: That sounds like a total Blast, I jumped at it, I hadn't seen here the whole 2 weeks, and it would be just
Me her and Tanya (that isn't a crowd.)
So she said I didn't have to bring anything, But knowing me I thought Guitar hero needs Carmel Popcorn, so Mom made the toffee I popped the corn, It was awesome, so good.
Well Tanya brought food, Jelly Bellies and Cookies, so Yummy.
And then Nicole used her new cookie press from her Birthday and had a huge amount of cookies and made a pumpkin roll. Which I have been wanting forever, and I was determined to make one, but my mom talked me out of it.... But I ended up with it anyways.
So we started playing, well attempted to her wireless guitars were being dumb so she talked her computer whiz bro and he said to change the batteries, and if that doesn't work google they would have answers. Well we hoped the "new Batteried" were actually expired and new batteries would be the solution. ( did you know batteries expire, expiration date and all. its wierd but true)
so after running to walmart, and getting batteries and Peppermit ice cream the night was off.
Nicole told us of her Guitar Hero method if playing 3 people on a two people game. one person is the lead guitar, who also picks the song, and the other plays bass. Then after the song you switch guitars, and the new person is the bass, while the lead guitar rotates out. It worked well, and we were allowed to play the songs we wanted to play when we were lead.
So My song I had to play was sweet child of mine, cherry pie, ballroom blitz.... And I forgot the rest, but when I was playing GH 2 (which we only played GH 80's and GH 2, we all agreed GH3 and Aerosmith wasn't good times) I found the strong bad Trogdor song, Oh my goodness if you don't know about Homestar runner and Strong bad you are missing out, well its a song about a dragon, so I played the song so badly from laughing, i don't even recall my score, and Tanya was just trying to figure out what the heck she was playing to.
Nicole and I thought it was a must that Tanya sees the Strongbad Emails and teengirl squad. I think she liked the Latter one better, Well then it was 5 min to the new year turned on the TV poured the Bubbley (apple cider) and toasted in the NEW YEAR 2009!
Cleaned up, took and plate of goodies and called it a night, I was home ready for bed by 12:30 I was so tired, I am not A late Nighter no more.
Well here are our Pics from the Night, I love this new Picasa its more user friendly SO I had some fun. ENJOY!
SO Here we are playing and having fun, can you see the look of concentration on our face. Also notice the individual choice in techniques when playing.

Us with our bubbly, I had to explain to my Coworkers, I don't drink Alcohol it really is Applecider (Honest)
THis is me Bored while waiting to play, so I naturally had to take self Shots of me. ( this is a shout out to Parker, Jen and Steph Enjoy)



2 comments:
Sounds like tons of fun! I love guitar hero, but I'm not very good at all.
Do you know anyone who teaches guitar hero lessons?
I totally would have gone to the dance with you! That would have been fun!
Post a Comment