We got together ate at Golden Spoon, and went back to Sheree's for our Gap fest. It was so fun to talk and Laugh and to get their take on some problems I was having at work. Its great to know that even though we have all got different things going, new Marriages, the possibility of families to come, and relocating for a job We can still get together and help each other out. Well Hopefully after I get home next week I will be able to catch up all my post I took pictures for and want to do.
December 14, 2008
Thnaksgiving Break
Since Christmas is approaching I thought I should post info about my trip home at Thanksgiving. I met with alot of people played catch up. I was able to go to North Star. Oh it was great to see all the people who know me and Love me for who I am. The best part was the chorister wasn't going to make it there so Ryan and Tanya thought it would be funny if I was the chorister, so Bishop gave the ok for that, and when i stood up for the opening hymn I got a lot of crazy looks like " Where did you come from", My favorite was Adam gave me a raised eyebrow lost for words look but then winked at me. It made me laugh so hard. But besides having thanksgiving with my parents, Corey and Grandparents in St George; I met up with 3 girls that I consider to be my most trusted confidants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It was an absolute blast! Love ya girl!
Post a Comment