November 25, 2008

Home for the Holidays

So since I have posted the last post I have been traveling again.
Its awesome I have a full week off for thanksgiving.... So I took the chance to get out of Texas and get Home.... I needed to just leave work and coworkers behind. It was just getting to crazy.... so I went to my sisters House down in Killeen texas, and then she took me to catch a flight to Vegas. I have been here for roughly 2 days and I am loving it. Just to be around people that love and understand my craziness and accept me inspite of it I love it.
It will be a great weekend..... Hopefully I won't gain to much extra poundage.

1 comment:

BJ & Tauna said...

hey stephanie can you send me your house add. so i can send you a christmas card.
Tauna Faulkner
taunamaree@yahoo.com