So every Christmas eve since I can remember My Fam went to Grandma and Grandpa Stephens house for Dinner Program and gift exchange. So this year since grandma had knee surgery there was a slight chance of not having it, but with a little persuasion my Grandma decided she would do it with help. So Mom did the shoping on Monday for the food while natalie and I went and were some elves for grandma. Fun times in Walmart.... Sorry no pics.....
SO Christmas eve we went to Grandma's Ate a simple meal of Ham, funeral potatos, salad and rolls. Great times.... again no pic what was I not thinking,
But after it was all cleaned up we had our Christmas Program... Each Family is in charge of doing something.... and since it was only 3 Fams; Janes, Wesely stephens, and Justin Stephens fam it didn't go to long.
Grandma decided Janes Fam would go first, Mom of course didn't plan anything and since 2 out of 4 kids put something together she counted her self out.
I took the Nativity video done by the church and used Manhiem steamroller's Stille Nacht Song Arrangement. It fits the video if you time it just right... No Pics becuase I was holding the Computer... and the video and music were off by a sec or two so I wasn't happy but everyone liked it and it set the night with the spirit.
Natalie and Elijah read the Polar Express, it was a nice choice, I like it so much more than the Movie.SO Christmas eve we went to Grandma's Ate a simple meal of Ham, funeral potatos, salad and rolls. Great times.... again no pic what was I not thinking,
But after it was all cleaned up we had our Christmas Program... Each Family is in charge of doing something.... and since it was only 3 Fams; Janes, Wesely stephens, and Justin Stephens fam it didn't go to long.
Grandma decided Janes Fam would go first, Mom of course didn't plan anything and since 2 out of 4 kids put something together she counted her self out.
I took the Nativity video done by the church and used Manhiem steamroller's Stille Nacht Song Arrangement. It fits the video if you time it just right... No Pics becuase I was holding the Computer... and the video and music were off by a sec or two so I wasn't happy but everyone liked it and it set the night with the spirit.
Ben and Kate didn't do anything, although I believe Ben was going to play O Holy night on the Harmonica, but he left it at our house, it sounded good when I heard him practicing.
Wesley stephens Fam did two things, Tyler played the Piano, a awesome classical piece and then they sang a round 0f this snowflake song with jingle Bells with the 3 kids, tyler, kayla and Kyle with Brynna It was cute.
This is Nathan I just had to add him to the mix, and for added entertainment check out my Mom's face.
Then We have had the Justin Stephens Family doing the christmas story. It was cute too. I taped it so all can enjoy the crazyness
Gift exhange to be in post number too



2 comments:
Looks like you had a lot of fun. What a creative tradition!
GEE Thanks Stephanie
Post a Comment