October 31, 2010

My Halloween

You know the previous postings, Like the ones down below this one, Yup those ones. I said I had a Halloween Costume all Planned out and I was UBER excited to pull it off.....
 Well I am Sad to report it didn't happen.  I know sad Awwwws But it is ok.

For the first Time Ever in the History of Halloween I didn't dress up. I didn't play at a party, ward or with friends.
I spent it waking up early Saturday Morning after only 3-4 hrs of sleep to go up to St George to my Great Grandmas house, to be with Family.

It was a sad, but Happy Time. I meant to post this week, but My Grandma passed away on this last Monday. So all the family is coming into St George for her funeral. and I got to come Early.

All her kids were going through her stuff and I got to watch. It was fun to see how even though they are all grandparents themselves they still act like brothers and Sisters, Bossing each other, sarcastic at each other and Laughing AT or With each other. But with all thier wisdom they still knew how to be loving and Kind. But we cleaned and got all her stuff organized. I asked if I could have all her recipes and put them together in a book for us all to have to have access to them.

Now funny story i have a cousin who has been leaving with grandma and he told me I have to stay at the house while they are going through the stuff, beacause he didn't want his stuff to be taken. And We laughed about it cause it is a funny thought. well as it turns out. The siblings found his stuff and didn't know and took it. He stopped them but it was still FUNNY!

Wow this post is turning out longer than I thought. Oh well. Long story short. My Cousins, Austin and Kara decided to take me to a Haunted House. I don't do Haunted Houses. I am naturally a Jumpy person, and I don't need to purpously cause me to jump. It isn't fun and it gives me crazy anxiety. But it was fun, and cool and scary. I was in the front, not by my choosing, but by Austin Leading me around, by my Shoulders. Like a kid.
Then we went Jeeping. 4 wheeling in a jeep cherokee. It was crazy fun. not as fast but still fun.
lastly we went to a Awesome Huge house to watch a scary movie, which is what you do on Halloween. We watch the Skeleton Key. I Love it, very suspenseful and intense scary. Kara climbed the couch and I jumped once. But I loved it.

it was an Unconventional Halloween, but oh so Fun. Oh and it was the first time I gave out candy to trick or treaters. Totally Loved it. And I Love my Family oh So Much.

SO now time to get ready for church. Ummm I so lack motivation. URG!!.

1 comment:

Kim and company said...

Hello Ms. Stephanie! I hope you are happy! I'm glad you are trying to keep busy---! Busy and happy go hand in hand! =) Hugs coming your way girl!