So I decided on something that would be fun, and easy to get together the week of. Since that is what I am going to have to do.
Have you ever seen the Progressive commercials? I know they are just as annoying as the Geico Gecko commercials. Not the wierd guy talking. You know, "will geico save you 20% or more on car insurance.." That one. I love those ones. They make me laugh.
But back to my halloween costume. So that chick from the progressive commercials may be annoying, but I think It would be a blast to see. So I am going to be Flo this chick.
So I am going to be a red head version of her. but I think it will be fun and easy and hard to keep my costume clean. Oh well Hopefully I will have a picture for you next week.
What do you think?
1 comment:
I like it! Can't wait to see a pic!
Post a Comment