So it is Halloween Month. And I need to find a costume. It has been a couple years since I need a costume. I never really had somewhere to go for Halloween, but now I do, maybe. And now I should dress up.
I have always loved making my costume and figuring what to be.
Some of my rules of my costume is the following:
1. Must be modest
2. can't repeat costumes from years past
3. It can't be fluffy. ie Fairies (Yuck)
4. Being a redhead, I like to be someone with red hair. Makes it easier.
So Now what to be.....
Here are some of my thoughts
Lucy Daphne or Ragdy Ann
But I can't decide cause I almost don't want to be them either.
I kinda want to be a bady.
a Bad guy. I was actually thinking of being ....
What do you think... Think I can pull it off... I think It is possible and it would be super fun to be
Bellatrix Lastrange.
(is that how you spell it?)
Still I don't Know.
What do you think? Any Ideas thoughts, suggestion?
I only have 20 days. The pressure is on.




1 comment:
Go for Bellatrix. You can definately do it!
Post a Comment