So as of today I don't feel much like myself. I included those pictures at the top, Just a couple this past year, I do love self portriats. (not sp right).
I don't know if it is I have a lot on my mind or if it is the lack of sleep I had last night, Thank you Mockingbird for that.
But either way I just feel BLAH!
I don't know why and it is hard to describe, but it isn't quiet depression. I just feel at a lost of what I need to do, what I should do. But not depressed.
I haven't had my car for about 4 months now, and it is starting to take its toll.
Living in Montana it really wasn't a problem with being relatively close to things, and the prettiness of everything. oh and I had a job sop that kept me really busy.
But here in vegas it is not the same. I can't go on interviews for jobs with out a car, nothing is close to me since I live in the far north east side of the valley. So I sit and wait and wait and WAIT. I am trying to stay busy but it is hard. So who knows what can happen.
But I keep hoping to get my car back soon, so I can pick up with the next chapter of my life.
Oh well now i need to get ready for bed, hopefully I get into a better routine for bed, so I will be able to get sleep. Insomnia is horrible.




No comments:
Post a Comment