August 13, 2010

Post while waiting

 It is Friday the 13th ...... ohhhh so Spooky..... Ok not really but I used to love playing up friday the 13th but now this friday means something differnt.

The end of my summer job!
I am kinda sad about the job being done, It really was a lot of fun, I got to create a lot of lessons, I have gained a new appreciations of the people who teach elementry school. my camps ages all fell in elementry aged kids, and WOW I don't know how you have the patience and creativity to keep them busy. 

I didn't take a lot of pictures at the beginning but the past two weeks I loved snapping pics, I will have a whole post dedicated to this job. But as of 4:00 I was done, but I am still at work waiting for my ride to go to a work BBQ, where I am the DD for a friend, I am always A DD I do not mind. but when I don't have a car I guess it was a perk. 
I am still needing to finish packing, and I am getting annoyed I am not done, I don't have a lot time once I get home and when I need to go to bed, since I have to be at work early, and my ride needs to be at work earlier than me, so yup I have to be up super early and I don't get picked up till way after I am off, So I don't have alot of free time to pack, also It doesn't help to be an OCD procrastinator. I am so Bad I hate to pack. But hopefully it will be a while before I am moving again, or at least I will eventually find a big move and then not have to move again, for a while.

Well It truly has been a super fun experience, and I am totally looking forward to the next adventure, But for now I am signing off No pics sorry but I have tons to show till next time.


No comments: