It is coming down at an insane amount, to where I am not even able to enjoy it.
They have closed the highway off the mtn, so I can't even go if I had chains, Which I don't. I don't even have the brush to brush the snow off my car windows.... Yeah left it all at home. didn't plan on it snowing the last 2 weeks of May. CRAZY...
SO no church for me, but I am listening to the ces fireside from last month.
Its not that I hate snow, I LOVE IT, but not here. I am so over the snow. well I am hoping it melts so I can get off the mtn, and get to the price is right. That is right Jana, from work Got tickets to it for tomorrow. 15 of us are going. It will be awesome. Who knows I might make it on the TV we will have to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment