Well Nothing to spactcular has been going on in my life. I am enjoying my time working when it is sunny and warm. The snow has finally melted and it isn't even muddy, dry dirt so nice. But then this last week the forces of nature has made it snow, URG. it was only like 3 inches but I mean, WHY should we have snow. Shouldn't the tempatures keep so it would be a gentle rain.
I know you are thinking why should I be complaining about the snow, I am moving to places where there is usually a good amount of snow. I Love Snow so don't get me wrong, but when You begin 2010 with a crazy 60 yr storm, and you get over 60 in I have had enough snow at THIS job to last me a life time.
What else is going on. Oh So I have OCD. not like I am anal about things, but that is part of it, but I think I seriously have OCD. It has had some bad parts, but this week, has been nuts. I Get panic Attacks when I feel Like I am not in control an saturday when I was at breakfast I felt everything crumbling around me. SO luckly enough I have some random Meds from a while ago. (I know old meds aren't good to take but it was all I could think of) But it didn't put me on my crazy happy high it just made me feel like I could handle things when I wasn't it control. I need to go get a new perscription before my insurance is no longer valid.
Speaking of medical stuff, My wrist is healing finally. I still wear the brace because it need support still. But I don't have to wear it at home, or sleeping. SO I am typing all this without a brace on. It is so GREAT. I have taught myself to do things with out my left hand to help. I am right handed but I found out I naturally use my left hand for a crazy amount of stuff. Of course driving a manual my L hand is always on the steering wheel and I leave my right on the gear shift I had to teach myself otherwise.
SO have you ever been obsessed with anything, and that was all you thought about. Well I have recently been "obessed" with Shrek, not really the movie, I mean the movie was awesome, and I can't wait to see the next one coming out. But in Fact the Musical, Broadway thing. It has such an awesome soundtrack. I toally want to go and see it. It is starting it's tour soon. It is touring the country for 2 years roughly so I am hoping I will be able to see it. But I am finding the music is randomly coming into my head. SO SaD I know but what do you do when all you can think about is one thing, and the music is ALWAYS in your head.
SO there you have it my life in a nutshell, well not really, But I am in a nutshell, or I am a nut I can't decide what is going on. But I can tell you now that I am 5 weeks away from Montana, and new adventures, I am excited to see what I can get up to up there. Love ya all you who read this, MOM... (insert name)
2 comments:
You better be writing me a letter a week!!!! use those stamps up! seriously!!! my address is 403 n 750 E Provo , Utah 84606. hokay!!!!!! write me! you still owe me so many letters!!!!!!!!!!!! ready ok go!
So, I read on FB that you're moving to Montana -- but no mention on the blog. Did you get a job there for the summer/fall??
Post a Comment