I was pulling time and half. Meaning I was in charge of a cabin group but also sharing a field group with a co worker. In my cabin I had mainly asian kids, the teachers called them international Language speakers. They spoke Korean, Chinese and japanese. It was crazy listening to them speak to each other.
On Thursday night we had campfire and I decided to do a skit with a coworker. It was hilarious aparently. I was just saying the first thing that came to my head. Which if you know me I do all the time. But in a skit it makes out for some good humor. I had the best teacher evals that I have had in a long time. even the teachers from the school I never even interacted with they Loved me and thought I was funny. One said, "I think I lost liver during her skit, if you find it pack it on ice and fedex it to me" Made my week.
Oh and then on of the projects I worked on friday was trying to get our cooks pull out to come out since it didn't. Mysite director and coworker were cutting wood to help fix it and they were using an electric saw on a propane tank while one was smoking a pipe. OH MY GOSH, I was so scared and laughed so Hard. I thought I was going to die. I wish I had a picture of it. Redneck america.
Then Friday night I got to see Sister Bednar speak. It was amazing, she did questions and answers type of thing. almost every answer she gave to the questions, she said something to help me in my situations. Very Nice to hear.
Then Today at church my bishop told me I have been on his mind for a while, So I went in his office, and at first I thought he just wanted to give me a calling, or ask how I was doing. you know the normal thing. But he sat me down and told me he has thought some things about me one specifically. Lets just say he is inspired and it will have to be its own post. I have a lot to think about, and I am doing another time and half. Man I want to sleep in my bed one week.
Oh well Hope its a great week.
No comments:
Post a Comment