February 15, 2010

Flakey

So I am totally out of it...

I have tried making lists, making goals. And just bunking down and doing it.

WellI don't know what to do. None of this is working. I am doing what I need to basiclly get by. I do my job and then come home and veg out. Then I will shovel stuff or organize stuff.

But all the extra stuff that I need or want to do I am so unmotivated. I either feel I am flaking out on it, or I am just not in the mood without the motivation.

I need to do a book report, I need to apply for summer jobs, I need to do more with my blog. I need to be a more productive person. I need to study more scripture studies.

I am out of ideas. I don't know what else to do. Any ideas to bring in my motivation.



No comments: