I think It is a righteous desire for it to stop snowing, I Pray and Hope, But I know its not really enough for one person to pray, alot of times you need more. But what about all those scripture stories about the people whos' simple prayers were answered by thier faith.
I know I am not a great a powerful person, or even the lowliest person, who needs that special help from Heavenly Father, But I am one of his daughters who wants to have a good nights rest in my bed, and a break from being with kids, and shoveling snow and the smell of wet socks. SO if none of these things will go away because there is no where for all this snow to go. PLEASE just hold off on the snow so the buses can come. and the kids will leave. Oh and we can get our cars out of the snow.. yup my car stuck!!!! BURIED in the snow. UGH WHEN WILL IT ALL END.
1 comment:
Hello! Just blogspotting. Great blog! I bookmarkd it.
Happy blogging!
Post a Comment