January 17, 2010

SO Here I am on a sunday night, sitting at our unusually small kitchen table for the size of the sitting area in the kitchen. I have a pile of clothes from this weeks laundry oh and my vacation clothes still not put away to do. I need to make my resume better, not so silly. Do a couple cover letters and stuff.

So why is it that I am so unmotivated and bored.
I know I haven't typed anything on this blog in FOR-EV-ER, I apologize, But I was so unmotivated. So Why am I typing it now. Well after listening to Stk Conference I have RESOLVED to try to do things a little better.
One is this blog... I have a couple ways of doing this...
have you ever seen this 365 project some people are doing, what it is is taking a picture of your day, and then I would blog a little about it. (well and since I didn't start it till yesterday it will be not exactly 365.)

2nd I want to make a blog of my teaching experiences, silly and the crazy, and the amazing. Yeah I hope I don't get in trouble for this idea. I won't use any names so who cares.

3rd I will use it as my soap box. or whenever I have something to get off my mind/chest. You all that read this which is most likely no body.

So yup this will hopefully be my jumping off place I hope I don't go crazy this year, and my bordem doesn't kill me.

No comments: