So I moved.... I am all settled in my own room, after living temporarly In a cabin with 15 other girls.
So Work is great... I never thought I would enjoy being in a mtn setting more so than my last arrangement of Texas. It is very peaceful and scenic.... I will post pictures at one point... Promise.
It is stressful that there are more responsiblilties than my last job. and You have to teach the lesson plan like they want it taught... PRESSURE.
I have seen some Mule Deer a couple times. And I have some amazing rocks to add to the collection... FUN.
So I can't think of anything else to add to this update... Life is good. My coworkers aren't crazy. I am one of the oldest workers here... CRAZY.. if I didn't feel old by turning 27 Now I do.
So Hopefully I will get the swing of life and will get in a routine.
But I get cell service sparticly in the Mtns. So Please Keep me in mind shoot a text... I do feel kinda lonely But not homesick. Don't get that confused... Well I better get to church.
No comments:
Post a Comment