So I know it has been FOREVER since I last blogged... Tons of things have happened, both good and bad, But I have lost all desire to blog about it. So I have formed the blogs in my head. Not at all fun or exciting.
So This job compared to the others is alot more fun and a differnt type of stress level. I can either be in the cabins with their kids at night and morning. Or I can be with them during the day teaching them various things. I have to teach them from set lesson plans, some of them are all right, but other I am struggling with, and I am not supposed to change things until I am cleared to do so.
One of the classes i am supposed to teach is Climbing. That is new Its differnt learning how to belay someone. I have yet to be certified to do this, but hopefully this week I will be able to pass, since I failed once before.
Oh in the dining hall it is run so nicely. It isn't crazy like at other camps. and the kids have total portion control. Oh and they cook Adult food too. So we don't have to eat the kids crazy food. Although its good too, But we have options. YUM.
Oh did I mention our views are awesome. And I will be getting snow this winter... i will see how I fair with that. I am not to sure about driving on the mtn roads... Crazy loopy.
I love it here my coworkers are fun, Crazy people but they make me laugh And I like laughing.
I have my own room with a little floor space so if anyone wants to visit and get away I am not to far. In between big bear and redlands. So message me And I can be a tour guide.
Well Until Next week, when maybe I will post more
1 comment:
Now that you know how to climb, I can take you anytime when your in Las Vegas. I have all the gear for climbing and rappelling, with a whole range of climbing shoe sizes. Even Adona has here own climbing shoes.
David DeMarco
Post a Comment