July 17, 2009

Birthday recap


So over a week ago was my bday. I decided to make a long celebration of it.

On my actual day of birth, nothing much happened. I had some job interviews. (nothing happened from those) :(

I had lunch with Jen and we chatted for a long time. Then later that eveing I went I had my own celebration at U-Swirl Yogurt... it was GREAT!!!!

Thursday was my Birthday celebration with my Family. We had homemade Mint choc Ice Cream. So very good. oh and Brownies. Yummy.

I got presents from Justin stephens Fam, Sonic card. And My Grandparents gave me a cool box with a rock. I Love rocks!

I love the middle pic Makes it look like a lot of candles.




So then on Friday I had my friends meet me at Lucille's BBQ at the district. IT was YUMMY!!

So Here are the pics. It was so much fun. Thanks for coming dudes.




Here's to hoping this year all my dreams will come true.... Or something will happen for the good
Posted by Picasa

No comments: