August 7, 2009

what I NEED!!!!

Ok I feel so terrible. I have blogged more in a month while living away from home than I have this past month.... I feel so terrible. I come home from my morning job with it in my head that I am going to blog about this or that... I have so many pictures to make a blog everyday for more than a week, But I loose all motivation by the time I actually get home.


But the reason for my Blog is I need to vent.... And I feel I have no one who wants to listen to me, Just listen nothing else...

No passing judgement, or telling me whats really wrong, or how to fix it.


JUST LISTEN!!!!!!


I just want to talk to someone about all the "STUFF" that is going on in my head with out it resulting into a Battle. I don't like to battle. Some people might think I do but I actually don't. Te people who truly know me know I am all talk no action. SO you might think I want to battle when in fact I am just letting of steam.


So this is the place I sit at right now. I have so much going on in my head that I feel Like I am all over the place. I have so much stuff I want to accomplish in the short time I am still at home and since I have all this "stuff" in my head It is causing me to let things go, and sit. I DON'T want this..... Not at all.


SO I am feeling rather alone, with no one to talk to, that is actually willing to Just listen. I just want some one's complete attention to listen to all the craziness that is going on so I can get it out of my head, and get back to a normal life.


Maybe I should take out an AD onto craigslist... I will feed for someone to listen.

1 comment:

sara said...

I think we all have those days/weeks/months. Hang in there!