Ok so maybe its not national Holiday.... But in my book it is an official holiday, and I think if you knew why you would agree it should be a holiday.
And THIS is Why.....
Today Marks the 27th Anniversary of The Greatest Day Ever in History....
It was TODAY July 8, 1982 at 8:45 am That it become My Holiday
IF you are not aware like so many American's are not. Today is the Blessed day I,
Stephanie Janes
was brought into this wonderful world, by the Great Doctor Booth.
At Dixie Regional Medical Center in St George Utah.
(Yes I am a native Las Vegan, but my life started in Utah. Its crazy I know)
(Yes I am a native Las Vegan, but my life started in Utah. Its crazy I know)
I love the drool, don't you?)
I am the FIRST Daughter to David and Sylvia Janes.
I was the FIRST granddaughter of Warren and Nancy Stephens.
Oh and Great Granddaughter to Adona Lang
SO if you are having an off day... don't be sad, Just remember Today is a day to Celebrate the greatest of all occasions.

MY BIRTHDAY!!!


1 comment:
Happy Birthday Steph! I'm really impressed! Not only by the pictures (I too love the drool) but I'm impressed that you are now embracing your birthday. I remember when you used to not like to aknowledge it.
Congrats!
Post a Comment