So it all started when I was driving home 2 Fridays ago from Texas, well actually New Mexico, by that time.
I stopped at a small motel just for a quick sleep. I took my computer with, the motel had wifi, so I could catch email and what not. Well I got up got ready and Just had to check something out on my computer (problem started there). So I grabbed my stuff checked out and left.
Got home, cleaned up, and realized I left my Laptop at the motel..... yup i did.
I immediately called them and they said they would send to me UPS and things were just fine.... no sweat.
The computer came a week later on Friday, Oh you need a COD of a Money order or cashier check... I wasn't told it had to be a money order.... Dang..... So he gave me a slip to call and arrange a time to pick up..... I thought it was weird he didn't scan the pkg at any point.
So when I called to arrange the number on the slip I gave them the ref number on the slip and it didn't match up with what they had. The dumb UPS dude needed to scan the slip he gave so the pkg number matched up with my slip number.... So they didn't know who I was and what I needed to get..... I am not a fan of UPS by this point.
So I finally arrange the pick up, got the money order, and figured out where the place was....
I picked it up this morning, so excited finally I have MY computer. It is something about MY computer... Its like my baby, I have all the websites I visit linked so it makes it easy to move around when surfing the Internet.... I have my documents that I am constantly working with, like resumes and cover letters, which I am needing to send to people. Oh and not mention Itunes and Pictures for my posts. Man I just love my computer........
well Actually i don't have my computer. I was powering it up and noticed the screen was to dark I could barely make anything out. So I made it brighter.... no change..... My screen has a line towards the top on the screen..... They didn't pad the pkg, and put no insurance on it..... So now I have to replace my screen, using money i don't have because I still don't have a job.....
WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS!!!!!!!!
I think at this point I just don't care anymore..... Whatever, whatever happens happens.
Bring it on!!
(just don't let it be my car........ PLEASE!)
2 comments:
hang in their. good luck with everything and finding a job.
Tauna
Wow, that stinks. You should call the motel and complain. It's not like you wouldn't have paid for the additional insurance charges.
Sorry!
Post a Comment