June 9, 2009

Update

So I was hoping the next time i posted I would have alot of pictures and funny things to tell. Well It doesn't seem thats going to happen for till the end of the week.

So I do have to report, I made it home safe and sound, with just a little sinus thing going on.

Oh and I also forgot my computer in the Motel I stayed at in New Mexico. So now I am having it shipped COD. Fun times, but thats what I get for being so absent minded.

I am still in the process of applying for jobs, both Fall jobs, and then my sister said I should get a delivery jobs for pizza places. So since nothing else has panned out I thought I would give it a shot.

Other than that I am just being lazy for a while. It is starting to get my nerves not having anything to do. But Right now my thing is to find a job, Next purge all my stuff I don't need. I just don't want to drive anywhere unless I need to so I don't spend money.

Well there is my update. Hopefully when I get my computer I can post all those great post I was thinking about for 2 weeks.

1 comment:

sara said...

Glad you're back. Good luck on the job hunt!