May 3, 2009

RAINY DAYS

Ok so I thought I should post something about the weather.

See this week has had been overcast the ENTIRE WEEK.... Like can't see the sky at all.

It made me think I was back in scotland. It would just have a blanket of clouds and they were low enough that I saw the swift movement of clouds. the wind blew some drops out, but it never rained.

Until Yesterday.... I was watching whats eating gilbert grape and I heard thunder and looked outside and it just poured and poured and then stopped.

Then I was driving into Fort Worth and the heaven's just opened up and all this wet stuff came out. While I was shopping in Target the power went out 3 times and emergency power came on. So I when I was shopping the power would go off, and I had to stop becuase I couldn't see anything. Luckily enough the power was on when I went checked out, but 1 min later it went out. But I got soaked and my car became cleaned.

Well Thats enough about the weather, I just thought it was nutty, there were flood warnings, but then a tornado watch... fun stuff

No comments: