So last weekend I felt I should come visit my Sis. I usually only come when its a long weekend, so I can spend more time, and with it being a long drive, But work has been getting to me so I needed to escape. SO I let her know. And right after work I left.
I got here in 3 hrs, Not bad when the GPS puts it at 4hrs. And My IPOD was great company!!!!
Things I did this weekend. I ATE ALOT!!!! Great food but totally not healthy, I will be regretting it later but whatever.
Friday night I caught up on Grey's, Ghost whisperer, and Natalie and I watched Marley and Me til 12. Yea late night, So It has made me tired the rest of the weekend, but It was a cute movie, if you haven't seen it. Marely just an all around goodness.
Sat, after lounging around half the day, Natalie and I decided to go into kileen area get food, and see a movie. WE went to this new burger place called 5 guys, It was great, It knocked in and out from my list of top burgers. Its much better, but not as cheap.
Then we went to see movie times, I really wanted to see the soloist, but it didn't start til 4:30. We had 2.5 hours to kill. So we walked of our burgers. We went to Old Navy, Target, and some other stores, Goofing around, taking turns saying OK I am ready to go.... Its funny how one min I would say it Cause I don't like shopping, then i would get distracted an then she would say it to me..... It went on and on an on..... FUN SISTER TIME!!!!!
SO the Soloist is a great movie, does feel long after some time, but you never get bored, They did a good job with it. You should see it.
We went home watched some Disney, I stole music off her IPOD, and Movies, I LOVE DOING THAT!!!!
Finally Natalie wanted to take me to see Hanna Montana. SHE is a totally Disney freak, Me I was ok not seeing it, but if she had her heart set on seeing it for the 2nd or 3rd time why not.
It was slow at first.... But at the end it was great. I could have waited to see it on video, but when you have a sister that has to see everything Disney, you have to make some sacrifices.
Again didn't get to bed til late, So I slept in almost to late, But still kinda made it for some of Sacrament meeting for the one Natalie would go to if she would go to it. It wasn't to bad, still not a big fan of the family wards.
But that was my relaxing, never stopping weekend, Well I hope the weekend isn't nutty, and I am almost done, and should be coming home soon. well, Hopefully a job will find me before I go home.
No comments:
Post a Comment