May 3, 2009

This weeks post

SO I have alot of thoughts in my head and some of them have left too. SO lets see how this post will end up looking like.

So work was annoying. All of us were working at the same camp. Never good when we all have to work together. there are alot of selfish people. And then we all have differnt ways of doing things so it is always interesting. This week I had a worker call me a liar, Get mad at me and then blame me for some crazy crap that was going down. Apparently these people think I am also Unreasonable. hmmmm I think I am and also reasonable. So there. Oh well 1 month left and then I am out of here. No where to go, but I just need to leave. Loved the time and experience but I need to get back to my sanity.

DID you know there is the swine flu in Texas. Not as bad as New York, but still we have it..... Crazy. I am totally not scared, I think I can keep it a bay. But It was a going joke at work. When someone sneezed we all said, "oh no swine flu". We joked that we should have a check point at the gate of the camp and check people before they came in so we won't get infected.
But sadly because the pig flu is in dallas, there are schools closing for the next week or so. And the schools we are having come this next week are the ones that are closed, so No schools this week. Not a good thing. This means we have no income coming in, and we aren't in a good place financially. Well I hope it won't stop the next week schools.

Oh so you want to know the best alarm clock ever. A Fire Alarm. No joke let that thing go of just for a second and your heart will be going so fast you will jump right out of bed. LITERALLY!
So a couple of weeks ago the fire alarm in the house wet off not to late into the night, but still I woke up found nothing wrong and went back to bed. It had only gone off for a second. But then 2 weeks later it went off again, but for a full min, this was at 2:45 am. Lets just say everyone was awake. No smoke nothing, but since they are all connected everyone was awake. Well since I was the only one that noticed the second one, I went back to bed knowing its was a short in the wire system. But I woke up a found a coworker disconnected hers from her room, Funny.
Oh and it went off again friday night at 11:30pm Fun.... I was reading so I didn't care.

So I am still a little frightened that I don't have a job for the summer or Fall. But I have total faith That I will be offered a position to the right job at the right place. I am Faithful and I know Heavenly Father doesn't just leave us alone, when it is a righteous desire, And I am needed a job to provide for my worldly needs. (not the bad ones) (I have taken care of those) SO say a prayer for me.... Just a little one would be fine.

Love ya all and I hope to post again, Maybe more up beat if this week I am not killed in my sleep by a co-worker. Love ya all

No comments: