May 9, 2009

Coming out of the closet

I know cheesy tag line shoot me Later


But I have always considered myself to be a closet Treky (is it with a "y" or "ie") Fan. I don't know alot but I love the movies, and the series, well more the next generation and the one with the women captain, (its been a while is that voyager?) Not really deepspace.


Well when I saw the trailer for the movie I had to go see it. I thought they can't make a bad one, because there have already been bad ones! You know which ones.


So Today while I was supposed to be writing a talk for tomorrow I decided for my first film I would go see by myself would be Star trek. SO even though I didn't write my talk completely Got a rough draft going on, I went to the movie.


I won't give anything away. Maybe the next time I see it I will So you have from now till the next time I see it to go watch it for yourself, I can't not control what I give away.


I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT!!!!!


I thought it was a great movie and reccomends all go see it. It had enough referances to the old original show to make me laugh at differnt parts. Oh and the there is a guest apperance which made it even better. But I really Loved it and Am proud to be a treky ("ie") and I don't care who knows it.


Oh and I almost saw it for the second time an hour ago, I was so excited when I went to dinner with my Church Friends that I said I would go again but I needed to write a talk, I still wish I saw it again.... Oh well Next time.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I can hardly wait to go see the movie myself. Ben and I are selling back our books this week and seeing it Wednesday night. We don't have any finals on Thursday, so we thought we should treat ourselves. We haven't been on a date since your Christmas present.