So this weekend was very fun....
First thing
I finished reading twilight late Friday night.... It was so great... There were so many scenes from that I liked better in the book, But I do have to say the movie did help me get into it alot better. But now that I am sucked into it I guess we will see how the next month goes, since I will be working hard to the end of may, but will have twilight on the brain.
I don't think it helped me any at the end of my book there was the first chapter of the next book, and I read it and I couldn't sleep because I was wondering what was going to happen.
Second thing:
So my sister emailed me on Monday letting me know that in June Wicked will be in San Antonio, and she would be interested in me seeing it if I would still be around to go to it with her. I told her I would love to, but I can't afford the tickets. So she is buying them as an early Birthday present, Like 1 month early present. SO I will be going to see wicked on June 3rd I am so terribly excited. All these years of singing music to a play I have never scene I am so excited to finally understand all the stuff between the songs.
Third Thing:
So I have crazily applying to every and any job I could find the sparks my interest for the Summer and Fall. I really want to stay in the Outdoor education field but I will do field work for the summer to go back to OE in the fall.
SO I was thinking while driving to Fort worth to watch conferance, I thought where would you want to work for the summer..... I thought well I have always wanted to check out the Pacific Northwest.... I Love the Tree's and Green, and I have always been told It is comparable to Scotland's greenery. So I was determined to apply to a couple jobs in Oregon on sat. And I did. 10 min after I emailed my resume to a job I got a reply saying he would forward it to the guy in charge. And then an hour later I got a phone call... I have an interview scheduled for Wed or tues this week to work at a Oregon state park as a Naturalist/Ranger. It is Fort Stevens it in oustide of Austoria, and right on the border of oregon/washington state. SO who knows I might be up there for the summer.....
Fourth thing....
I loved conferance I got so much out of the first 2 sessions. I have to go over the talks again with the ensign. I felt alot was directed just to me as all ways. But It was also confirmed to me that President Monson is truely our Prophet.
I was watching it with some church friends and these guys were talking about how they choose the apostles, and I said prayer. But they also said well they have a pool they have to get together first... they have to consider age, income (since they will have to support themselves), Nationality (these guys were saying they want to keep it to certain nationalities).....
I had to leave the room, I don't care if they are right.... I Know that people are chosen through prayer and Heavenly father will tell The prophet who needs to be the next apostle... They were just making me annoyed they would sit and pick apart all of this. But anyways, Does anyone feel the same way about WHO CARES, how it happens, It just ends up being between him and God, and God knows all that stuff, and I don't think he cares.
Well those are my thoughts for the weekend. Hope you all have a great week.
After thought:
Ok So I was just thinking that since I have a blog I should post pics to go with my blog right.... I mean I do take pics. But I would have to say I am just to lazy to put pics on my blog.... I just have so much on my mind to think about going into my pics and finding one to correspond with the blog would be to tetious. Although I do have a lot that I will post at some point..... I will just have to do a picture overload and then you will be saying how about you stick with no pics for a while.
4 comments:
Way to leave the room on the Apostle conversation. Seriously, does it even matter? We know they're call of God so that's good enough for me. I could say more, but I know you agree with me so It'd be preaching to the choir. Good luck on the job interview. I have one myself next Friday. Hooray for positive changes. Hey, if you go to the pacific northwest maybe you can visit Forks and meet yourself your own Edward! (but not the vampire kind)
Ah Ha about Twilight, And yeah I do think they do have to consider a lot of things when it comes to apostles, But then it all goes back to the Lord as with every calling issued in the church. And yes Post Pics!
You just finished Twilight???? I found the Edward side online and started to read that, but realized it was kinda a waste of time just for the fact that it is not finished yet. Over all it is a good book I will give it credit for that.
Love you and miss you! I'm jealous that you get to see Twilight! But I guess I have already seen it...it's a GREAT show!
Post a Comment