April 11, 2009

What to right about

Alright so I have had alot of stuff in my head this week.... And Yesterday I totally had it in my head I will Blog about this.... and this.... and this..... and don't forget this.....


Well Here I am in Fort worth.... I love chilling at my pals Suzanne's (from Church) Apt. It makes the weekend a little more enjoyable and it also allows me to get away from my Co-workers. Not that I hate them, But when you live and work with the same people You kinda get on each other's nerves.


But now that I am on my computer I forget all the stuff I was going to blog about... So Here I sit trying to figure out what I was going to tell you happened this week.....


Well Hopefully I will remember it all and get the desire to blog... I know horrible, especially since this is my Journal.


Good thing I still have till tomorrow.
(This pic is for you tanya, One day I accidently fell off the boat dock into the lake, I caught myself with my armpits, One on the dock and one on the boat.... I was laughing hard)

No comments: