April 12, 2009

My week worth

I don't know about you but my week was very interesting.... Not like last week when I forgot the gas.

First we had two schools come to the one camp so we were all together again. I tell you it makes it really hard. But I roll with it.

Also this week the schools were Christian, private schools. We were told to watch out with how we discuss science with the kids, Keeping in mind, some of the theories May not be shared with their ideas. (did that make sense.... You know evolution, how old the earth is.... things like that)

I had no fear, since I AM a christian, who believes God Created science principles.

So Monday I got sick, well my Ulcer decided to make its presence known, When i ate I felt I was going to throw up and when I didn't I was fine. Knowing I have to work I forced myself to eat.... Not a good Idea, so I had my head down, which my boss doesn't like, He hates I complain, when I don't feel good either. (I don't complain, I just voice it that I am not feeling fantastic). So he sent me home after lunch,
Whatever.. SO i slept ate tums, read and finished the 2nd twilight book, New Moon, Good stuff!!, And was on the BRAT diet, YUMMY.

Went back to work on Tuesday feeling a wee bit better, But decided not to complain anymore, since everyone at work thinks I am a Hypochondriac (spelling???). But I suffered in Silence.

I Had a nice conversation with the Head person of one of the Christian schools that came, it was their first visit, She complimented me on Being able to teach science thoroughly and still maintain my belief. I taught Legends of the stars creation, and she liked how I approached it,
I was so happy with myself when she said that, I then testified to her without her knowing, I Know that the laws we study about in science are Heavenly Fathers Laws he is bound by. He has power over all the elements, and so that is how Christ worked his miracles, through that power. Its just man takes those truths and twists them to fit their needs, ie Evolution, when it can be adaptation. So that was fun to have the spirit there between the two of us while talking science at lunch.

I had my Interview with this dude from Fort Stevens in Oregon. I think it went well, I do lack a phone presence, but I had a prayer in my heart if I am meant to get this job, it will work out.
SO I will wait and see maybe my next job location will be the northwest coast of Oregon. FUN!!

Well I can't think of the rest of my week those are just the Highlights, Well There are more but I want to save them for their own post. So hope you read on...

No comments: