So like I said earlier, I have a tiff with my Boss and coworkers about How many things I have wrong with my health. I know I have them (Mom), I Know i haven't gone to the doctors a lot back home...
But I did in Scotland, Free health care... So this is where I learned I have IBS, And Ulcer, Chronic headaches, Anxiety.... and of course Asthma.
I got ton of medication from that era on my life, but since I don't have insurance I have been able to figure out how to live with out the medication, by knowing how my Body feels.
Well You and anyone else can tell me I am making this all up that is fine by me, But I know I am not, because when I usually am in Pain, I have nothing to take or do, so I used to call my HT, Shane and Parker and ask to have a blessing, and it worked out the pain subsided and I was able to go back to life. I know I should seek medical help, But if Christ could heal people than Why can't he heal me, with out a doctors help.
So Friday I was playing with the kids before they left, and I felt this aching feeling in my back... not thinking anything about it I just kept going. Well by the afternoon, It was a huge pain, I couldn't lay down, bed over, I had to sit on my hips twisted on the couch to just sit down. I took pain pills, and put heat on the small of my back but It still hurt so bad.... I was having a hard time walking right too.
So that night when I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep, I wished I had the Home teachers to call, so all I could do was to pray. I asked Heavenly father to bless me to have the pain lessen till I could get a priesthood blessing on Sunday, So I could sleep.
Not even 5 min later I had a small ache but that is all. And it was like that till today at church. They pain came back off and on, but I think it was just a reminder to get that blessing.
So since I didn't know my HT for here I just talked to bishop and got a healing blessing.
I love these not only do they heal your problem, but you also get a blessing, and in his blessing he gave me He said exactly what I have been praying and asking for help with.... A job location that will take me somewhere where I can find true Happiness. I was blessed I will find this place, and It will take some courage to go and do when I find it, as well as other things.
I am totally grateful for the Priesthood and My testimony of the power of God power that he gives to worth men. It truly can to great things. I have come to realize all you need is a little bit of Faith and a Prayer and you can have Blessings poured out to you, because Heavenly Father Does hear and answer all your prayers!!!
2 comments:
wow...thanks or sharing. I too love priesthood blessing. I think so many times we keep going on own or realying on others...like doctors...when you can get a blessing and either it will comfort you...heal you...or guide you to what doctor you need to see. Or just guide you in general if you have the faith...it sounds like you do...and I know that from my own personal expierence that you will find those things that your heart desires. Especially when you include the Lord. They really are a great blessing and gift we have on the earth.
What a powerful testimony of faith. I know Heavenly Father guides us and can help us with our health issues or anything else that concerns us. Stay Strong and Keep the Faith.
Post a Comment