April 12, 2009

Easter Message

Happy Easter!!!!

I don't know about you but today at church my mind was kinda out of the Easter Spirit. Even though I had been talking with a pal about it, We sang hymns and everything was very spiritual. I still couldn't get the spirit to be with me about the DAY significance.


Then I heard about the Mormon Messages on youtube, I love these Check them out.


But They have recently taken Elder Holland awesome talk from Conferance and put it to video of Christ life.


I don't know about you but this was an amazing talk. He had my attention from beginning to end. And You just knew he knew, and He opened my eyes to the Atonement. More than they ever have been.


SO I have uploaded it, Watch it enjoy it, Love Ya all.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was really great Steph.... thanks for posting it.