So I was supposed to get a hair cut and get Low lights by Laura my Pal. But our schedules are both really crazy. so it didn't get done.
I really needed the cut, my hair was always getting bad knots in them, and the ends were just dead.... I know hair is dead but You know what I mean.
SO I really needed it cut and there just wasn't time.
So here I am at work and I don't want to go somewhere and chance they can cut it right... SO I asked my coworkers if they knew how. and neither one said they knew but they could. SO I had Lisa cut it last night.... It should have been only a inch trim... oh and my hair was getting pass my shoulder blades. that long right. Well she cut it to just my shoulders so when my hair is all curly it is above my shoulders.
I got a bob like. I was shocked that is not what I wanted.... But it is cute, I did layer it too, By my self. I am quick learner and I have watched people cut hair so I tried and It made it better.
So Picture to come i am not into to it yet... so i am waiting till I can get a feel for my style.
So I have learning expereinces with my hair.
2 comments:
I'm trying to picture it... I bet it's way cute! I've been tempted to cut my hair really short, but I'd probably regret it.
Hey Steph, i finally got to catch up on your life. Wow so your 9 months in are almost over and you'll be back in Vegas. It funny how life takes us different directions, we don't even expect. Look at me, married and expecting. I still can't believe it. Well, take care and i'm sure ur hair looks nice :)
Post a Comment