March 30, 2009

What a wonderful way to Start a week

So Today starts a week where there is only one school at camp so all Nine of us Naturalist are all together... Many people make Light work you are thinking right.... Not exactly. See here at camp Grady Spruce we have two camps. Ray Bean and Main. The Ray bean crew have thier own way and the Main have thier way of doing things... And if we are on Ray bean Ground we I can be my goofy self. But then on Main they are a little more serious and not proned to be Goofy....

SO I was thinking Just take it slow see what you can do and what the school ends up liking. They are 4th graders, I am usually with 5th, last week 6th. But Its all somewhat the same....

So we dished out the schedule for the week. I went to get the store bag when my Boss and Sertac were at the office and Sertac had done something with his back when they were getting wood. and Now was in great pain. I offered to drive him to Mineral Wells to the Hospital but I said never mind what ever you need me to do I will help.... Well I was checking for an email when Touchon, My boss, Radioed me and said get the Mini Van and take Sertac to MW's ER.
SO I thought Cool I get out of work for an Hour or two and Have cell service... Sorry if I didn't call you I was chatting with my sis. and Following up on a summer Job.
So we got to the ER at 12:30.... I luckly enough brought a book to read... Because

5 HOURS LATER.... He got out of the ER... IT WAS JUST MUSCLE SPASMS... THEY THINK....

I saw other people come and go and he was still back there. I wasn't getting annoyed just frustrated... that it would take this long. And I was hungery but I didn't know if i could leave if he was coming out any moment. So I missed introducing myself to the kids. I missed the first meal. I missed my Flag Duty... I love doing it first so I can chat with the kids about respect for the flag... I don't think anyone else knows so it isn't talked about.

SO I didn't get back til 6:30 Just in time for Night Time schedule.
SO we got done early and here I am Blogging. SO hopefully today doesn't show it will be a crazy week. But instead because I got 100 pgs read from twilight, I will be able to have more time to read since I am now sucked in..... I love this book.

No comments: