Hey so this is my 3rd post this week. Actually forth I posted 2 on sunday.... I know I don't know how I will be able to keep this up... I might appear to be a slacker next week, But I guess I can be an over achiever this week... I have a lot on my mind
So from the last post I am sure you can see I am Sucked into Twilight, from reading for 4 hours in the ER waiting.
Well from that experience when I got back to work all I could think of is getting back to the book. So Last night instead of the normal put a movie on and fall asleep to it. I read hoping it would put me to sleep....
Nope not a chance I was wide awake. so I gave myself a deadline.... 11pm then it was 11:30.... Then 12:00 then for real I have to sleep I decided 12:30.... Then that came and went
I seriously didn't fall asleep til 1:30 am I am seriously insane... I am only half way. But by the end of the week it should be done.
Then I will want more... Where can I get a cheap version of new moon. hmmmmm
I blame my sister... She gave me this addiction. I was totally happy not reading them and seeing the movie.... ROTTEN SISTER...
3 comments:
I did the same thing! I'm glad I'm not the only one who got so addicted.
Hope you're enjoying!
Yeah, so basically i did the same thing. it's so wonderfully horrible!!!!! haha my mom decided i was reading it too much and hid it from me... i looked everywhere and was so mad!!! then later when i made her read them i told her to imagine if i'd taken the book at that moment and not given it back... she said she was sorry and now she understood. too bad that had to come AFTER the fact. jeez. =) i'm in love with those books.
Yeah steph... I did the same thing.... I am such an addict. I buy my books used from amazon and get them within 2 weeks. I would just lend them to you if you lived up here.
Post a Comment