February 22, 2009

Sundays

So Just in case you didn't know I drive almost 100 Miles everysunday one way to church... Yes that means I am putting crazy miles on my car. Oh Well thats Why I have it.


Well I was told almost 2 months ago about a new way to go to bipass this town that has the slowest limit through most of the town. Well its has been great takes about 10 mins off my time. so instead of getting to church right when it starts I actually get there somewhat early.


So Last sunday I was on my way to church enjoying the country side when I spoted this.....


No these are not crazy looking ponies or horses.
These are infact ZEBRAS!!!!
No this wasn't a zoo, or a wildlife park.
it was a ranch, named the river.... in spanish. I will look next time. I heard this guy had Wild African animals, But I thought sure.... Well it turns out he does. I pulled over to get this and a couple other pictures, and continued on my way.... Well further up the road I saw antelope. The african Kind.
If I went to the Gourley's Africa room. I know I would find the animal.
So I thought how cool is that, Well It made my sunday Nice. I went home and told my room Mates and they didn't believe me till I showed the pics. thats right I am not a liar. Usually =)

2 comments:

sara said...

Holy cow, that's so awesome! I can't even imagine how rich you'd have to be to have your own zoo. Did't Michael Jackson have one once?
Hmm, no wonder I only have a couple of turtles and some fish!

Sheree Flick Photography said...

that is so neat! Enjoy the sites sista!