February 22, 2009

New In My Life

So I have been thinking about posting this for a while now....


I don't get to post except on special occasions at work. But I am so excited to post about this I have been working it out in my head for sometime. and I am going with this approach.


So recently I have made a special addition to my life.

I am so very excited its been a long time coming.


I have been very hesitant, and I don't like rushing into anything so I took My time till I knew it was the right one.


You may think there would have been better choices out there, But I really wanted one. and so I just dove in head first.


Given its not perfect. It takes a lot to get him turned on, but its worth the wait. He lets me know when I am going to fast. Boy do I need that. My life has always been in the fast lane......


Ok so you may be laughing by now so let me show you a picture.....

Doesn't It look great, I got a great deal on Ebay, I didn't put in on Plastic, so he is all paid for and Mine. Now I won't get lost. I will be able to find my way to the temple one of these weekends. Also I am pretty sure He is an investment In not getting any tickets. Since My speedometer is broken I need something to stop me from going to fast.
Best part he tells me which lane to be in. and Here in texas I need that on the free ways. They have so many Intersecting Highways so I love it.
Its not a garmin, or any other well known brand. But this is a company started in Europe. And so Far no compliants. I do Like that it has all of North America Maps, Just not the contiential US which the others one's only have that, you Know Just in case I decide to move to Alaska.
Sorry for the cheese Before but I wanted to do it like that It adds a little excitement for me

No comments: