So when Praying for direction what to do I know you should look for two things.....
1. The Spirit to comfirm the Yes!
2. And the stupior of thought.
What if you don't recognize the stupior of thought.
I think I forgot what a stupor of thought feels like... I know it sounds funny but I have....
I have been tossing around the idea to come home for a couple of days in March for a wedding... I know i don't have to and I wasn't going to, But I found tickets to fly home for not a bad price, But I don't know if it is worth the time and everything. So I have been trying to figure out. I think the hardest thing about my job is the lack of money so I have to think hard about things that spend more money than I would really spend.
So Maybe I can figure it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment