Ok so I started thinking of all the post I wanted to post today when I was coming home from church.
But things have gotten kinda crazy in my head.
Work isn't to bad, I am hoping things will go well and I will be able to find a nice summer job soon too, so I can at least know where I am going to next.
But with all the craziness I am thinking it is finally catching up to me not being with the people who love me and understand me. Being with people who like me enough to tolerate me, I am not making this up, some of my coworkers have told me if I would loosen up I would be more fun. So if you didn't get that It was a dig at my standards, Oh well I like me for me, I know thats a song.
Well I do have a break in March the week of the 16th and I was so wanting to come home especially for Steph's wedding, but it turns out I can't ticket prices are madly high, and I will not make that drive again, by myself. I will have to in may but I will deal with that when I get there.
So I am here wanting to be home even if it is for just one day, oh at least home with family and hanging out with friends. Laughing and having those inside jokes, Oh and I would love a good squeeze from my grandpa.
Don't get me wrong I am not homesick I love texas I just missing the chats, When your cell phone doesn't work and the only time to talk is on Sunday when the friends are in thier wards. you Miss real people fun.
But I had a nice chat with my bishop and got a blessing so I am doing much better, and I know when I am at work things are fine, but its just the weekend when I am wondering what everyone is doing, and when I don't have people to do things with. I am finding I am the onlyone who likes the simple things, But anyways
I don't know why I am blogging all this, I am sure its not exciting, but its what is in my head right now. I am fine, This sounds kinda funky, But I am in a funk so this is what you all get,
Love ya all and if anyone is needing a break from your craziness, don't forget the cute red head in texas living on Lake that is really peaceful and pretty.
3 comments:
Wow Steph. I'm sorry you're having such a lonely time. I'll be thinking of you. I wish there was someone there as cool as your friends here, but we're pretty hard to beat! Hang in there!
Stephanie, I miss you too babe!! I agree it sucks you don't have the cell service because every time you do text or call it seems like I can't reply because I'm at church. Just know that I love ya and you are in my prayers. I know what your doing may not be ideal for you but it is a learning experience that you will never forget and will make you stronger than ever before! Stay strong and keep the faith. There is always a silver lining sometimes its just harder than others to find....but it IS there! I love you and take care!!!
What a growing experience and those aren't easy most of the time! We are proud of you and will keep you in our prayers.
Post a Comment