February 8, 2009

My Weeks Worth

Hey so It has been almost a week since I blogged, and since then i have had alot of differnt ideas for Blogs, Cute ones Funny ones, profound ones....
But now that I am sitting her at BK in Mineral Wells I can't think of any of them. I think I need to get a notebook and write these ideas down. And maybe even start them so when it comes time to blog... usually on a saturday I will have it all ready to go.

So here I am sitting on a very High stool at BK thinking what Am I going to to tell you about my week.

Well things have been fun, Hard working and still boring, I guess.

I am having fun working it has been a good school, and when I am in the thick of things I am like this isn't so bad, why do i dread my week. Well I don't know but here I am sunday night, Not looking forward to the week, I have a school coming in monday and Not leaving till Friday, So I am hoping its not going to be a long Long Week.

I finally hung out with people from church, Saturday night I was invited to Hang with them and I spent the night on suzanne's couch so I wouldn't have to drive back at the end of the night just to drive back to church. It was fun I still don't feel like I fit in exactly, But its fun to have people who share the same values.

Oh this chick at church finally realized my last name was Janes not James. I said no bigy people usually don't catch it either, and then this girl Laurie said Oh Janes, we should call you that it sounds cool. I got the biggest smile and said that would be great, my pals at home call me that and I miss it so we will see if it sticks, but its possible JANES is Back!!!!

Its official I am an independent Adult, My Insurance on my car is up this month, so i paid this month's payment and then called about renewing, I haven't ever done it before. and my mom said its my car my responsibility. So I did but its my parents insurance so I couldn't do anything, Looked into getting my own, Its cheaper so I did it. And I am now an Adult Grownup. I know you are so proud of me. ..... But I am still hoping my dad can do my taxes this year. =)

Well thats it a week in a nut shell, I do have photos and videos i want to post but it will have to wait I am tires and the drive back is only 30 min but when you are tired it goes longer.

1 comment:

sara said...

I'm so proud of you Janes! I loved the part where you said you were all grown up and then want your dad to do your taxes. My dad always did my taxes too and I miss it so much!