Well what an interesting Title you might be thinking... Well the reasoning is what I have been thinking lately.....
So I have decided I am totally accident proned. You are thinking sure, whatever, everyone thinks that.
Yeah No really I am, and alot of times isn't from my doing exactly.
Ok fine since there are still sceptics out there... I can sense you..... I shall have to prove it to you....
For instance I can't remember how many times I have hit my head. Lately it has been with my own car door. yup that is right..... I stephanie will open up my door to get something out of it and I guess I didn't figure the closeness of me to the door and Bam right in the mouth. And I am usually around a co-worker so Fun times.
Oh and Lets not forget all the times I got hit in the head while in North Star activities... Theres the couple times with a basketball.... When i wasn't even playing.
Oh and the best one is Ultimate Frisbee... Chris ran into me and knocked me to the ground.... I think my head bounced.
Falling upstairs.... Wait doesn't everyone do that... anyways I know I do.
Oh I have rolled my ankle all the time on my mission. Drove my Trainer crazy, She thought I broke it a couple times.
But Last week I actually got burned by a 1/2 inch Drill bit. My coworker was trying to drill a hole in a pillar for a archway we were building when she took it out of the hole when it wasn't going anywhere and my Arm was there to catch the bit right in the arm.... Yes I cried it was hotter than I have ever felt before.....See pics.... the part at the very end to the left is the blister from the tip of the drill.
Oh but the best one is this last Thursday me and my 3 co workers were building a tent platform, and we were using old boards with screws already in them. So I went to grab a board to take the screws out. and I guess this screw didn't like me because it took a chunk out of my thumb..... Sorry no pics. But it was massive one band-aid didn't stop the bleeding.... But I am healing just fine. Its just a little tender I have learned to not use my thumb til its healing .......
Oh but I forgot about it today during partaking of the sacrament.... So when they were passing the bread I actually picked it up with my pointer and middle finger... I know tricky.
But when the water came I picked up the cup with my thumb and pointer... Just like everyone else would. and just as I did it I felt the pain and dropped in on the floor... opps I don't think anyone noticed really I hope.
So I think I am going to try to be more careful so I don't get hurt.... Or I can just forgo all that and become the women in the plastic bubble..... Fun times
WOW long blog Oh well
2 comments:
I think you might just need to slow down a little
So says a mom....
Ok so maybe I do... But alot of times its not my fault like the Drill burn... totally not me
Post a Comment