I know I will get off my soap box
So I was thinking now that I am out of school, on my own and living a pretty nice life I should start doing things I have been meaning to do but always roll my eyes at....
Don't give me that look these are in no way NYR these are life goals,
I think the only way to improve on life is to set goals for your life
something to improve or something to make life better
(does this make sense)
Maybe if I expound I won't seem like such a nutter.
I have kept a journal off and on for years some times it was more a full week and then i quiet and others like my mission, which was the longest stint, for a year and some. Anyways I think I need to leave a record of my life, especially since I am out in the world alone, with my faith to rely on, I think my prosperity (Hopefully) would gain a lot from my insights, weekly that I have.
I hate writing, this is why I have never kept one faithfully, but today while driving home from church I was thinking, I have a blog and what else would this be good for besides sharing with all my pals my life happenings.
SO instead of being a way to communicate with others about my experiences, I thought I am going to start also sharing my insights in life. So I totally understand If ya'll start not wanting to read my blog anymore
But I need an outlet to get these thoughts out of my mind.
So there they are out, and this isn't a NWR thats what that whole deal was about at the beginning. I have just been reading more in my scriptures and DC for church and the thought entered my Mind they didn't really know why they were writing all this and look what it is now and AMAZING BOOK OF SCRIPTURE,
So I am going to write my own small and large plates, just on this Blog, Who knows one day I may get two blogs. (That is just crazy talk)
No comments:
Post a Comment