January 18, 2009

2 weeks ago the crazy weather


So the monday after the Christmas holiday, Centeral TX was schedule to get some crazy weather, wet, but than it was going to be freexing temp, you would think snow right...... WRONG we had FREEZING RAIN, what the heck is that is what i thought, sleet Not even, and I was told not Hail. IT IS FREEZING RAIN.....

it is basiclly like shaved ice falling from the sky that melts and refreezes instantly. so everything had a layer of ice on it..... the funniest was my car it was a jetta ice cube. Click on the image for a close up look. But we were on a hike that day and I actually had icle hair too. Fun times.

I rather have snow.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

sara said...

Yikes! I hope you didn't have to drive in any of that.