January 17, 2009

somewhat year in Review

So I saw this on the cardall's website and thought Why not. you are supposed to take the first sentence of the first post of every month, but when looking at it I only started blog in May so this is a Half a year in review. enjoy.

May 2008
SO I did it!!!! I finally graduated.

June 2008
I got a new job.

July 2008
I was thinking lately, with my Birthday coming up soon, I was trying to figure out What I was going to do to celebrate. Which if you know me is a big thing. Why?

August 2008
So nicole invited me and someothers in the Northstar ward to go to Yellow stone and the Grand Tetons, in Aug. (she invited us way back in may or something.) But I was so down.

Sept 2008
Hey so this is a quick post to let you know I am not dead, Just super Busy, and with out internet, cell phone, or anything, You don't get to talk to people and let them know what is going on in your life,.

Oct 2008
So this weekend, I was able to take time off work to travel to Salt Lake City to see Kate and RJ's sealing.

Nov 2008
Its funny I read everyone elses blog and think I wish I could do my blog more often, especially when funny things Happen.

Dec 2008
Since Christmas is approaching I thought I should post info about my trip home at Thanksgiving.

Well thats it my Half year in review.
I know its not much.... but its my year. From doing this I have realized I do to many runon sentances, and I need to blog once a week so my blogs are more useful..... But this past year has been intersting and exciting. And I know 2009 will be a little more exciting too. we will see.

No comments: