They day after Christmas My Family took Family Pictures....
It was a super cold Breezy day, so check out the expressions, We tried to still look nice, but I think the cold got to My bro in Law Elijah the most...
Thanks Sheree for the Pictures I love them.
This is a small collage but Click to get a better look at My Favorites (Mom)
Oh and there are two pictures where it shows Elijah asking (with his hands up what to do with them, Sheree said something like put them down in front of you, So he did on me (2nd Picture)
Let me know what you think


4 comments:
Those pictures are adorable. What fun!
YEAH!!!!!!!!! I'm SO happy you like them! :)
I Like your little collage you made.
I would like to make a copy of that to print
I love the pics! It has been a long time since I have seen the whole family again!
Post a Comment