I stole this from my friend I thought it was cute
YOUR REAL NAME:
Stephanie
YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus -izzle)
Sterizzle
YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color and favorite animal):
Blue Monkey
YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and street you liveon/or neighborhood if it's a number):
(um I don't have a middle name) .... Judson
YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name,first 2 letter of your first name)
Janst
YOUR SUPERHERO/CRIMINAL NAME: (Your 2nd favorite color, andfavorite drink):
Green Limade
YOUR IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter ofyour last name, 1st letter of your last name, 2nd letter of your momsmaiden name, 3rd letter of your dads name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, and last letter of your moms first name)
Tnjsvna (If this is a name wow..... I think this is what a kid writes when they think they know how to spell.... )
YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (parents' middle names):
Stephen Norman or Norman Stephen
(see my mom doesn't have a middle name like me all she has is her maidan name so there it is)
YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one of your pets):
Black Floppy (wow now that is very gothic)
10. YOUR GHETTO GIRL NAME:(first 3 letters of your first name andadd -iqua):
Stepiqua (yup I did add the 4th letter I wanted something that sounded somewhat normal
This is fun, so if you want to do it Cool, Maybe you can find names that actually work, unlike mine. I guess I am meant to be a stephanie
1 comment:
That's fun! I might have to do that!
Post a Comment